Be a Step Above the Rest with VIA’s Online course:
Activating Strengths - Exploring Strengths Applications and Interventions
Next Session- Wednesdays: June 12, June 19, June 26, July 3, July 10, July 17, July 24 from 1:00-2:00 PM EDT. (Participants do not need to attend live, all lectures are recorded and sent to every registrant).
WHAT: Activating Strengths – Exploring Strengths Applications and Interventions is a 7-week online course designed for individuals using strengths in their work such as coaching, managing, helping, consulting or teaching. ICF and APA CEU’s are available.
Key course topics include:
- Overuse and underuse of strengths
- Using strengths in goal setting
- “Hot Buttons” – the flip side of strengths
- Strengths paradox
- Strengths spotting
...and so much more!
Click here for additional course information
WHEN: Wednesdays: June 12, June 19, June 26, July 3, July 10, July 17, July 24 from 1:00-2:00 PM EDT (Participants are not required to attend live sessions, recordings are sent to all registrants).
Who should register:
Professionals interested in deepening their understanding of using VIA Character Strengths in their work including:
- Practitioners, including psychologists, life/health coaches, executive coaches, social workers, counselors, and health care professionals
- Business professionals, including management, leadership and organizational development consultants, managers, and trainers
- Educators/professors and students in psychology, counseling and management
There are no required pre-requisite courses or exclusionary criteria.
Tuition: $500 USD.
Faculty: Ryan M. Niemiec, Psy.D., VIA's Director of Education. Click here for bio.