Be a Step Above the Rest with VIA’s Online course:
Activating Strengths - Exploring Strengths Applications and Interventions
WHAT: Activating Strengths – Exploring Strengths Applications and Interventions is a 7-week online course designed for individuals using strengths in their work such as coaching, managing, helping, consulting or teaching. 7 ICF and APA CEU’s are available.
WHEN: Wednesdays: January 8, January 15, January 22, January 29, February 5, February 12, February 19 from 10:00-11:00 AM EST (Participants do not need to attend live sessions, recordings sent to every registrant)
Watch a short video of Dr. Ryan Niemiec giving an overview of the course:
Key course topics include:
- Overuse and underuse of strengths
- Using strengths in goal setting
- “Hot Buttons” – the flip side of strengths
- Strengths paradox
- Strengths spotting
...and so much more!
Click here for additional course information
Who should register:
Professionals interested in deepening their understanding of using VIA Character Strengths in their work including:
- Practitioners, including psychologists, life/health coaches, executive coaches, social workers, counselors, and health care professionals
- Business professionals, including management, leadership and organizational development consultants, managers, and trainers
- Educators/professors and students in psychology, counseling and management
There are no required pre-requisite courses or exclusionary criteria.
Tuition: $500 USD.
Faculty: Ryan M. Niemiec, Psy.D., VIA's Director of Education. Click here for bio.
The VIA Institute is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. VIA maintains responsibility for this program and its content.